Choose one of the following and write a well-developed essay. Please remember to submit as an attachment.
1. Narrate a situation in which you fortunately or mistakenly followed someone else’s judgment rather than your own.
2. Narrate an experience that led you to a new realization about yourself (or about someone else).
3. Think of an established process that could use improvement (grading, registration, income tax, courtship for example). Describe how a better substitute system would work.
4. Describe how to get rid of a bad habit (don’t use a thesis you’ve already written). Be specific with the habit you choose.
5. Make a general statement about the society you live in and provide examples to support it. For example, the society I live in:
|Due date||Friday, 13 October 2017, 11:55 PM|
|Time remaining||94 days 4 hours|