Week 12: The Second World War and the New World Order
Remember that your Group Presentation is due in week 16:
For your final group project you will be creating a living dialogue. It will be published so that your classmates can access it. It is meant to be experienced digitally and exists virtually. Like any good imaginative experience, it should have a mixture of text, sound, images, video and links. Your final dialogue must be accessible online. Use one of the following tools to help make your vision a reality:
- Google Slides
This assignment is worth 100 points, so put the work and effort into it that it deserves. The major themes, words and concepts from your group dialogue must be reflected here in this last assignment. You and your group are welcome to add additional information too, but anything new must include citations where appropriate. Remember to observe the following guidelines:
- A clear statement of your topic.
- A balance of text, sound, images, video and links.
- Organization of material, either thematically or chronologically.
- Visually planned. The visual aesthetic should be planned and coherent.
- Citations for any new material that was not previously included in your group dialogue assignment. Source citations should be seamlessly embedded in the artifact.
- All text must be grammatically correct and have proper spelling. Complete sentences are required.
Check the due dates carefully. All work is due at 11:55 P.M. on the due date. Due dates are subject to change at the discretion of the instructor who will inform the students via the News on the course Homepage.