Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Rule of Law
2. The Court System and ADR
3. Reading Criminal Law
5. International Law and a Global Economy
6. Reading Contracts and the UCC
7. What is the UCC?
8. Contracts Presentation
9. Reading: Torts
10. Torts Presentation
11. Reading Personal Property; Reading: Real Property
12. Intellectual Property Property
13. Internet Law
14. Property Presentation
15. Debtor Creditor Relations; Secured Judgments; Creditor Rights; Bankruptcy; Surety Bonds;
16. Creditor-Debtor and Bankruptcy
17. Business Organizations; Securities Laws
18. Presentations: Module 6
19. Principle/Agent; Employment and Immigration
20. Presentations: Module 7
21. Environmental Law; Anti-Trust
22. Presentation: Module 8
Legal Environment of Business by Lumen Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.