118 Culminating Survey
- Did you check the feedback on your chapter exams? In other words, did you take a look at the exam after the module closed to see which questions you got wrong and what the correct answers were?
- When I graded the seminars, I provided feedback in the form of a rubric and sometimes written comments. Did you ever check this?
- When I graded the paper, I again provided feedback in the form of a rubric and comments. Did you check this feedback?
- Do you think the course was substantive enough? In other words was the work load adequate to ensure that you learned something in the course? Would you recommend that I make the course harder, make it easier, or keep it the same?
- At Herkimer, we are experimenting with the use of free on-line textbooks referred to as Open Educational Resources (OER). As you know we used such a book in this course.This is the first time I have used OER in one of my courses and I am really interested in your comments. Did you feel the book was as good as a traditional printed textbook? Did you have any trouble using it? Even if there are a few problems with using an OER book, is it worth using one because of the zero cost. Any other thoughts?