1 Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Respond to and analyze a variety of texts with regard to context and genre.
- Use compositional strategies to create texts.
- Locate and evaluate a variety of primary and secondary research materials and write a paper using the techniques of quotation, paraphrase, summary, and documentation.
- Compose texts using appropriate technology.
- Use composing processes and tools as a means to discover and reconsider ideas, write essays, research papers, and other works.