HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED
Your grade in HU 115/ Art Appreciation will be evaluated based on the following :
1. Successful completion of written work assigned in each module. 20%
2. Successful participation in on-line discussion topics in each module. 40%
3. Successful completion of hands on art projects. 20%
4. Successful completion of Museum Research Project. 10%
5. Successful completion of tests in a variety of topics related to art 10%
Don’t let #3 concern you. I will be grading on sincere effort here as much as artistic ability,and completing these art experiences in a timely manner.
The points necessary for a grade of A+ = 93 and above
A = 90
A- = 88
B+ = 85
B = 80
B- = 78
C+ = 75
C = 70
C- = 68
D+ = 65
D = 60
D- = 58
F = 55 and below
You will be evaluated in the discussion by two criteria:
A. The quantity of participation.
B. The quality of your participation. I will let you know early in the course, as to the quality of your participation.
C. See complete explanation of discussion evaluation in supplemental documents.